Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Back in Stockholm

After a few days in Linköping and a quick visit to Malmö (to play Big Bad Bass at Panora) I am now back at the office in Stockholm.

I just got a new laptop (an Acer of the same model as the one that broke down) and after moving the harddrive over to the new one I am up and running just as before the motherboard fried!

There are A LOT of photos to be taken care of now, and I have already started that work back in Linköping, so keep your eyes peeled on the Flickr page. But until then, here is one of my favourites from the Denver Zoo visit:


Clicking on the image takes you to a directory with four more photos from the Denver Zoo.

Now I'm off to visit Peter in Östermalm and finish the paperwork for the apartment I will be staying in this summer. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool deer, bur are you sure it's a deer? It looks quite mutated in the nose...

tectonic said...

It's some kind of midget deer (hehe, I made that term up), I can't remember exactly the name of it now!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.