Sunday, May 20, 2007

Packing and wrapping things up

Tomorrow I fly out from Denver, it is with 50% of "I WANNA STAY!" and 50% looking forward to coming back to Europe. :)

I am currently at the office trying to wrap things up here, I got a lot of papers and things to take with me, and I am due for a barbeque at Ka Chun's house in about two hours, so this will only be a brief message.

I will write a longer post when I get back home to Sweden, plus all the photos waiting on my camera to be transfered to a computer and uploaded to Flickr. As my laptop has been broken for the past month, I haven't been able to do any photo work. Speaking of the laptop, I picked it up a few days ago; though SCISS decided not to pay for replacing the motherboard (makes sense), so I will get a new one when I get back to Stockholm instead.

Anyway, time to get back to work here and sort the final things out at the office before heading over to Ka Chun's.

Europe - see you soon!

No comments: